It’s that time of year!! Though we are having a wintery week, Spring is so close I can literally feel it. I am so anxious to wear dresses, and short sleeves, and SANDALS! We had a cold winter (for Georgia), and I’m ready for warm temps.
And Spring fashion is SO GOOD this season. Lots of florals and feminine pieces, and bows and ruffles, and other details to make this girly girl awfully giddy. So today I’m showing my fashion must-haves that will be going on my shopping list this Spring!
1. Floral Dresses- They are all over the place, and so flowy, forgiving, and feminine, and they are as pretty with flat sandals for a lunch date as they are with heels for church. I love this one, this one, and this one.
2. Gold Hoops- I LOVE how hoop earrings look on everyone but me. I think they are kind of like red lipstick. They’re classic, pretty, look good on everyone, but you just have to find the ones that suit you best! I’m thinking not too big but not too small, and a medium thickness? And maybe a twist on the classic? I’m thinking about trying these, and these are pretty too.
3. Striped Ruffle Tops- GIVE ME ALL THE STRIPES AND GIVE ME ALL THE RUFFLES. Both together?? Even better!! Two of my favorite design elements are combined in so many cute tops (and dresses!) this season. I already have this top in two different colors, and I love this one too. You can simply never have enough striped tops.
4. Neutral and Gold Statement Earrings- If you look at my must-haves from last spring, it was ALLLLL about colorful, bold earrings! I am still loving colorful earrings for warm weather, but need a few neutral ones too! I grabbed these already (SO CHEAP but REALLY cute!) and also LOVE these.
5. Two-Strap Braided Sandals- I loved these last year and didn’t get them, and they’re on my list again this year. For whatever reason, I’m not a big flip-flop girl, but I LOVE a good slide on sandal. This is my favorite style, but I really like these too.
6. Embroidered Boho Dress- The embroidery trend is still going strong this season as far as I’m concerned! And I love embroidered tops and dresses as much this year as I did last year. I love this dress, this one, and I just got this one!
7. Simple Gold Stud Earrings- It’s been a long time since I just got some basic everyday-wear earrings. I wear pearl studs most of the time, but need to change it up a bit! I love these, these, and these.
8. Pink Pointy Bow Flats- Ahhhh, girly shoes!!! I love ballet flats and pointy flats alike. And with all the neutral colors I’m leaning towards this Spring, I love the pop of color in these flats. Love these bright pink ones, and these pastel ones as well.
9. Light Wash Denim Jeans- In going with the light, neutral, pastel trend, I’d like to back away slightly from my favorite dark denim for the season and get some lighter wash jeans. I got these and love them, and I like these too.
11. Straw Bag- Classic summertime. I LOVE a good straw bag, and am especially loving all the different shape options I’m seeing this year! This round one is SO CUTE, and I love this super popular style too.
12. White Jeans- I think these are on my list every year! Total closet staple, white jeans look cute with pretty much any style of tops for the spring and summer. I’d like to try these, and I like these too.
13. Bright Lip Pallette- Just like the pop of color in my shoes, I LOVE a bright lip all year round, and especially with a good tan (once this pale body sees some sunshine!). Bobbi Brown is some of one of my favorite cosmetic brands, and they always have the best lip palettes without too much shimmer or glitter. I love this less expensive one too.
14. Nude Tote- Another springtime basic that I get every year, but I use them so often that I wear them out and need a new one for the next season! I love a tote bag for everyday usage, because WHO KNOWS what I’ll have to end up toting with three kids in tow! I love this one and this one too.
What is on your must-have list for Spring? I’d love to know!