Since today is the last day of the month, I thought I’d start a new series and share a few of my favorite products, movies, shows, recipes, outfits, etc. on the last day of each month. So, without further ado, here are my June favorites!
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken- Our trip to Nashville was memorable in so many ways, but we STILL can’t stop talking (and thinking!) about the hot chicken we got from Hattie B’s. So crispy, spicy, and OMG, just so, so good. We both really want to go back to Nashville, if not just for the chicken!
- Georgia Prints- I’m looking to add a few prints to my office, and love this Georgia print from Blu Nest Bloom on Etsy! I also love this one and this one.
- Pom-Pom Accessories- I am definitely still all aboard the tassel train, but I love all these cute pom-pom accessories! Peachy Keen is the cutest little new boutique in town, and they have so many CUUUUTE necklaces, earrings, and sandals with pom-poms galore, including those cute ones above that I snagged a few weeks back!
- The Keepers on Netflix- Oh Em Gee– have you watched The Keepers on Netflix??!! It the story of the unsolved murder of Cathy Cesnik, a beloved nun and Catholic high school teacher in Baltimore in 1969. The investigation was reopened in the 90’s after one of Cesnik’s former students accused the high school’s chaplain of sexual abuse and claims that she was taken to Cesnik’s then undiscovered corpse and threatened. The first episode is a little slow, but by the second, I was hooked. If you are into true-crime documentaries like I am, I think you will really love it, and feel for ALL the victims and their families.
- Chambray Cat and Jack Girls Dress- Target is killing it in the little girls section with their Cat & Jack line! The girls both got some money for their birthdays and wanted to go shopping (I LOVE that they actually want to spend their money on clothes now!!), and we had such fun going through all their cute summer dresses. We picked up a few, but this cold shoulder chambray one that Gracie picked out is just SO CUTE on her. Makes me want it in my size!
- Peach and Tomato Salad- I had all these ingredients on hand last weekend and thought this salad sounded so good. I really didn’t make it expecting anyone else would want to eat it, but it was a hit with the whole family! It is perfect for summertime with fresh tomatoes and peaches in season. And we have had some good ones this year. It sounds a little funny to have peaches with tomatoes, but you won’t regret it!
What are your favorite things from this past month?? Anything you’ve eaten or watched or bought that you particularly love? Please share!