Spring has ARRIVED! I think we have finally turned the corner, and have warm weather in the forecast from here on out. Some seasons I am just so-so about the trends and fashions, but this spring I am LOVING all the new clothes! And per my semi-annual tradition, I am sharing the items on my shopping list- my must haves for this Spring!
1. Ruffle T Shirts- I am loving all the ruffles all over tops, dresses, skirts, shorts, you name it. I have a serious obsession with gray t shirts, and I think ruffles elevate them from a simple basic to a more interesting (but equally easy) look! Love this one and this one.
2. Tassel Necklace- I am still totally on the tassel train., and loving them in accessories! I have several tassel pendant necklaces, but like some of the new ones I’ve seen using the tassels in different ways. Like this one and this one.
3. Triple Ball Drop Earrings- I think more than anything, I am excited about all the pretty, colorful jewelry for spring! And I am especially loving all the statement earrings, and love this wrapped triple ball drop style. LOVE these ($13!!) and this ombre pair.
4. Off the Shoulder EVERYTHING- I loved the trend last year, and am so glad it stuck around this year. I have made several off the shoulder tops, and one dress, but I want to make more dresses! I love the black and white gingham one pictured and plan on making one similar. But sometimes even though I know I can probably make it, it’s just easier to buy it! This one has THE CUTEST bow detail and love this one!
5. Nude Tote- I had a tan tote bag last year that I pretty much wore out, and am looking for a replacement. I love big totes during the summer (anytime, really) so I can throw in plenty of summer gear! Splurge vs. steal.
6. Beaded Tassel Earrings- Continuing with my accessory and tassel obsessions, I am in love with this beaded tassel-style earrings! These are exactly what I’m looking for, but how cute are these too?!
7. Embroidered Tops and Dresses- I bought a Mexican embroidered dress on my honeymoon and have been in love with beautiful embroidered tops and dresses ever since. LOVING this trend and already grabbed this beautiful dress (in yellow) and also love this top!
8. White Jeans- Always. I have a pair that I got a couple of years ago from TJ Maxx, but am thinking I need to get one more pair- maybe a bit distressed like this one?
9. Cold Shoulder Tops- Same as off the shoulder- I love that this trend from last year stuck around! I like that this one, though, is a little more mama-friendly since you can wear a regular bra instead of a strapless one. You’re also not as apt to have a wardrobe malfunction in a cold shoulder vs. off the shoulder. How cute is this dress and this top?!
10. Lace Up Block Heel Sandals- I have to admit I had to spring on this one right away! I grabbed these super cute lace up block heels, and have worn them almost everyday since they arrived. And let me just tell you, that I have walked allllll around Savannah in them, and they are so, so comfortable. They are a great height to add a little boost, but even on the cobbly streets of the Savannah Riverwalk, they are easy to walk in! Highly recommend these!
11. Triple Tassel Earrings- My tassel obsession continues. Though I am trying to DIY these, I think these are SO cute!
12. Minimalist Two Strap Sandal- I love love love all the lace ups and the colorful accessory embellishment and all, but sometimes you just need something simple! I love these simple two-strap sandals, and I’m pretty sure I need them in black AND brown. And maybe gold?
13. Fan Fringe Earrings- Last pair of statement earrings on my list, but are these cute or what?! Again, I love the pop of color and think these are super cute and even these too!
14. Pom Pom Sandals- I wanted these last year, but waited too long. I will not make that mistake this year! Target, here I come! These are my faves, but how cute are these too?!
15. Pom Pom Clutch- And my last must-have concludes my accessory obsession. I got the CUTEST tassel clutch last year and still love it, but I’d love to have another neutral but colorful option to wear out when the occasion arises! THIS IS THE CUTEST PURSE!
What are your favorite trends this year and what’s on your must-have list??