Lately, I feel like I’ve posted a lot about meal plans and food, maybe a few Friday favorites here and there, but not so much about myself. I posted a few of these waaaaaaaaay back, but here are ten (more) things about me that you may or may not know.
1. I am obsessed with Wasabi-Soy Almonds.
2. If you have read this blog for a while, or know me AT ALL, you know that I love wine, and red most of all. But SHIRAZ is my favorite.
3. I still have the outfit hanging in my closet that I wore the night I met Scott.
4. I had braces for three and a half years- 5th grade through 8th grade.
5. My favorite magazines are Southern Living and Country Living.
6. My first job was at Limited Too, at 15. Then I worked at The Buckle, American Eagle, and two Aveda salons before I worked at Von Maur through college. I worked full-time and went to school full-time in college.
7. I love buying jewelry as souvenirs when I go on vacation.
8. I only wash my hair 2-3 times per week (Related: my favorite dry shampoo is Batiste!). I actually like how my hair looks best on day 2 or 3 after washing it!
9. I am a chronic overpacker. I would rather have packed too much than not enough 100% of the time. I hate not having a few options.
10. Martha Stewarts’s recipes always disappoint me, but I have yet to make one of Ina Garten or Ree Drummond’s recipes that I didn’t love!
Learn anything new? Am I just weird or can anyone relate to anything?