Happy Friday, friends! It has been a long week, I am worn out, and ready for a lazy Friday night, and sleeping in tomorrow morning! It’s a little early for a cocktail quite yet (though I am counting down the minutes), but here’s what I am saying CHEERS! to today!
- Cheers to a cozy weekend INSIDE with a fire, magnatiles, jammies, movies, and snuggling! Despite this big snowstorm that’s forecasted for everyone else, nothing much is likely to happen in good ole Loganville. It’s supposed to rain all day today, then windy tomorrow, and sunny on Sunday. We don’t have much to do. so we’re going to take the opportunity to recharge!
- Cheers to soccer staring up again! The only thing we really do have to do tomorrow is sign the kids up for soccer! Brantley is really excited to play for her second season, and this will be Grayson’s first! We are considering throwing Ben on a team too, since I’m sure he would NOT appreciate being left out! Plus, Lord knows this kid could use an outlet to burn off some energy!
- Cheers to Brantley learning how to make cereal and pour orange juice for herself and Ben and Gracie! Here’s to learning independence and self-sufficiency!! Also, it’s nice to have 5 more minutes to drink my morning coffee and become fully-functioning before I have to start fulfilling my parental duties!
- Cheers to finding a local yoga studio!! I am hoping to squeeze some yoga classes into my schedule in the next few weeks.
- Cheers to Wasabi-Soy Almonds. Have you tried them??? They are so delicious!! We have all but cut out chips, crackers, cookies, and other processed snacks, which is SUUUUUUPER hard for this salty-snack-loving mama. LOTS of almonds and lots of stove-popped popcorn around here! We have tried the Aldi ones, which are pretty good, but the Blue Diamond brand ones are even better.
- And cheers to cheat-day on Saturday. Because a girl just can’t do life without a little pizza, chocolate, candy, and bread every once in a while. 🙂 Everything in moderation, including moderation, right?!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend; stay dry, stay warm, and stay safe!